Tickets are $10 per film.
Virtual Film Access
Thank you for supporting local arts and culture and the Meaford Culture Foundation by purchasing a ticket to the 2020 virtual version of the Meaford International Film Festival (MIFF).
The Feature Presentation, including the introduction by MIFF Artistic Director, Anna den Hengst, the feature film, and the guest interview, will be shown at 7:30pm on the night of the film you purchased.
Please note, if you are unable to watch the Feature Presentation, the film you purchased will be available for viewing for 48 hours after the event.
Both the Feature Presentation and 48 hour after viewing option will be available and viewed on the same platform you purchased your ticket on:
1) Please go to the website https://vmiff.ctre.tv/miff/index.html on whatever device you will be using to watch the MIFF presentation/film.
2) Click on the Sign in link and login using the same credentials you used to set up your account to purchase the film.
3) Once you are logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see the film(s) you purchased.
4) Click on the film you wish to watch and it will be displayed on that page.
The Feature Presentation will be available from 7:15pm on the night of each film so you can get set up prior to the presentation. If you are having difficulties, please contact Technical Support at: 1-226-664-0567 or firstname.lastname@example.org
After the film and guest interview are complete, or just the film in the 48 hour after option, you will have the ability to vote for that particular film. To Vote:
1) Please minimize the viewing screen to access the voting screen…if you are watching in full screen mode, please reduce the screen size at the end of the film so you can vote.
2) Please choose 1 (if you think it was a pass) or choose 5 (if you loved it) or anywhere in between.
Please note there will also be a DONATE button available if you choose to make a charitable donation to the Meaford Culture Foundation in support of its continuing efforts to assist arts and culture in our community and upgrades to the Meaford Hall & Cultural Centre.
The organizers wish to thank all of our generous sponsors, and you for supporting MIFF. Please stay safe during these strange times and we hope to see you in person next year at the 2021 Meaford International Film Festival!